Business Correspondents (BCs) & Business Facilitators (BFs)
About Rooman Technology
Rooman Technology, a body of banks and money establishments and professionals in banking and finance trade in Bharat, at the initiative of few eminent bankers, businessmen and industrialists of India.
The mission of the Institute is to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and finance professionals primarily through a method of education, training, examination, consultancy/counseling and continued skilled development programmes.
The objectives that the Institute was established area unit :
- to facilitate study of theory and follow of banking and finance
- to check and certify attainment of competency within the profession of banking and finance
- to collect, analyze and supply info required by professionals in banking and finance
- to market continuous skilled development
- to market and undertake analysis about operations, products, instruments, processes etc. in banking and finance and to encourage innovation and creativeness among finance professionals in order that they might face competition and succeed.
"To be premier Institute for developing and nurturing competent professionals in banking and money field".
- Design, develop and conduct examinations to check the proficiency of bank / financial sector staff in varied areas of operations of banks/ money institutions and finance connected subjects.
- Award certificates / diplomas to prosperous candidates.
- offer necessary instructional support services like tutorial categories, contact programmes and study material.
- Dissemination of data on banking and money services through organizing lectures / seminars, workshops as a region of continuous skilled development programmes.
- Conduct of seminars on topical matters across the country for the profit of members.