Diploma in Hardware
Rooman Technologies Diploma in Hardware is one of the most demanded after references in the Information Technology industry.
Those who are excited to learn about Computer Hardware in depth.
Well experienced in English.
|Duration of the course :||Part Time : 4 Months (2 hrs/day)
Full Time : 2 Months (4 hrs/day)
Diploma in Hardware is a well acknowledged validation of technical knowledge require for an entry-level computer service technician.
Operating System Technologies:
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Operating System (DOS)
- Types of Software & languages
Introduction to OS Booting sequence:
- Internal & external commands.
- Configuration of display, sound card.
- Assembling a computer
- Assembling & Installation
- Add on card identification
- PC Support (Core Hardware).
- Installation of windows 7, windows 8.1, MS-Office etc.,
- Resistors, capacitors and Inductors
- Diodes and transistors
- Comparison between AC and DC Current
- Conductors, Insulators and semiconductors
- Rectifiers and voltage Regulators
- Number System and conversion
- Basic logic gates (NOT, AND, OR)
- Universal gates (NAND, NOR)
- Flip flops (RS, D and JK)
- Counters, Shift registers
- Multiplexer and De-multiplexer
- Introduction to Integrated Circuits
Microprocessor and Support chips:
- Difference between 8085,8086 and 8088
- Data, Address and control bus
- Dumb and Smart chip
- Difference between PC-XT & PC-AT
- Processor speed ratings
- Study on Intel 80286, 80386, 80486
- Study on Pentium, MMX, Pentium Pro, Celeron, PII, PIII,P4, Xeon
- Study on Hyperthreading and Dual-Core Technology
- Pipelining and superscalar execution
- Study on Core I3, Core I5 and Core I7 Processor
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Discussion on Overdrive processor
- Processor performance tests
- AMD- K5, K6, K7, Athlon, Duron, Cyrix- M II, Media GX
- Multiprocessor configuration
Using System Resources and Memory:
- Managing IRQ and I/O Base addresses
- Configuring DMA Channels
- Troubleshooting resource conflicts
- Memory management
- The system and logical Memory Layouts
- Adapter Memory Configuration and optimization
- Different Memory types
- Discussion on Cache Memory generic