The CCNA Security certification put the foundation for job roles such as Network Security Specialist, Network Security Support Engineer and Security Administrator in Bangalore or in all over India. It is the first step for individuals wishing to acquire their CCSP certification. CCNA Security certifications are genuine for 3 years. The 210-260 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam is associated with the CCNA Security certification.
Valid CCNA or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
|Duration of the course:||Part Time : 29 Session ( 2Hrs/Day)
Full Time : 14 Session (4Hrs/Day)
- Common security principles.
- Common security threats.
- Cryptography concepts.
- Describe network topologies
- e Network security for a virtual environment
- Secure management.
- AAA concepts.
- 802.1X authentication.
- VPN concepts.
- Remote access VPN.
- Site-to-site VPN.
- Verify an IPsec site-to-site VPN.
Secure Routing and Switching:
- Security on Cisco routers.
- Securing routing protocols.
- Securing the control plane.
- Common Layer 2 attacks.
- Mitigation procedures.
- VLAN security
- Describe the security implications of a PVLAN
Cisco Firewall Technologies:
- Describe operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies.
- Compare stateful vs. stateless firewalls.
- Implement NAT on Cisco ASA 9.x.
- Implement zone-based firewall.
- Firewall features on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x.
- Describe IPS deployment considerations.
- Describe IPS technologies.
Content and Endpoint Security:
- Describe mitigation technology for email-based threats.
- Describe mitigation technology for web-based threats.
- Describe mitigation technology for endpoint threats